Its on news y’all… all young working adults deserve to have their own first house at 0 downpayment and this was announced yesterday by our beloved PM
Datin Seri Rosman Mansur Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak.
1. those who earn less than RM3,000 a month
My comment : apparently sesape gaji RM1,500 should now think of buying one but will they afford to buy one.. that’s a question.
2. Houses costing between RM100,000 and RM220,000 either completed properties or under construction.
My comment : Assessing based on kawasan bandar ok. Hardly to get a house , especially two storey terrace sold at the given range. In KL, if you have RM220,000.00 , u have no choice but to buy an apartment. Not one with the service , just an apartment. 3 rooms and 2 toilets at least with perhaps 800sqf. Those who stay in kampung-kampung or any places that have cheaper cost of living in Malaysia might enjoy the benefit. For example, in JB, you can get a double storey terrace below RM200,000.
3. Self-employed do not qualify to apply.
My comment : perhaps, they have done their studies and most important thing is, those who have payslips will be given a chance under this scheme. I am not sure why but I reckon this is something to do about the security la…
4. The monthly financing repayment sum must also be not more than one-third of the applicants’ monthly gross income.
My comment : assessing this if a husband is the breadwinner of the household. Kate la.. ok .. Katelaaa your gross income a month is err.. RM2500 after tolak tolak all EPF, Socso bla bla..hence, based on the point no 4. the total repayment sum shall not be exceeded than RM833. If you calculate based on the current BLR 6.3% and total repayment up to 30 years, approximately the ACTUAL total amount of loan that you ACTUALLY deserve is RM135,000 or less!! okay.. I am no expert in this stuff but IF my calculation is correct! why the hell they say those who earn less than RM3,000 can buy a RM220,000 house. I am afraid they have done their studies thoroughly.
5. However, this sum can go up to 50% of their income if additional credit is permitted under the banks’ underwriting policy.
My comment : they have house to be paid montly around RM1,500.00, car at least RM500. now RM500 left to eat, top up, pay bills etc. think about a husband singlehandedly controls the house. kesian kan
having said above, those who are keen to apply, should have sit and do the proper math. Seriously, orang akan cakap, okay you are young and should buy a house while the price is still okay, but that doesnt mean you cannot have proper plan especially in your financing. Working marrried couple might enjoy the benefit in which they can share who should pay wht and what.
1. Menolong anak muda to get better place to stay. daripada renting a house, better buy the house. but still! you have to bare the costs of both loan and rent if your house is still under constuction kan
1. Hutang Hutang Hutang – undeniably, no one can afford to buy a house cash. so its forgiven la in fact that’s our style of living in Malaysia
2. More muflis and bankrap la!
3. Harga rumah will definitely akan naik mendadak!
I am not saying that i am very good at handling my monthly income, No but alhamdullilah, at 25yo, I bought a house and nice car but my other expenses still sucks!
so are u applying?
Apa Yang Anda Cariskim rumah 1 malaysiarumah pertama 1 malaysiarumah 1 malaysiaskim rumah pertamaskim pertama rumahkucara memohon skim rumah pertama 1 malaysiaskim rumah pertamaku di kuching sarawakskim rumah 1 malaysia di sabahrumah prima 1malaysia di jelirumah pertama 1 malaysia sarawak